Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||8m Diameter Or Any Size You Like||Color:||Blue Or Any Size You Like|
Inflatable Swimming Pool with tent
Size, Color or Design can be made as you like .
Production time: 3-7 days after get the deposit or depends on the quantity
Shipping: by sea, by air or by express
Payment term: T/T or Western Union
1. Before use the water pool , make sure the ground is smooth ,without any sharp things in the around area ,because this may lead to puncture, and cause leak of the pool .if you use the water pool in a concrete ground ,you need to place a fibrous cloth under the water pool,
2. Inflate it with an air pump to make sure it is enough air.
3. Then put the water inside the pool until half of the tube of pool.
After you use the water pool, please make it clean and both in side and outside, and then keep them in a dry place
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the water pool along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the water pool, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's goop liberally to the seam and let it dry for about 15minutes. If possible, apply some goop to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the water pool pressurizes.
4. Inflate the water pool halfway with air and wait another 30minutes or so to make sure that the goop has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.